Online diagnosis, troubleshooting and optimization
Your advantages with INDEX and TRAUB Teleservice
- Online error diagnosis and assistance with problems in machine operation
- Software update via remote access
- Support with NC programming
- Fast responsiveness
- Increase in machine availability thanks to minimization of downtimes
- Free of charge during the warranty period
Teleservice is available for the following controls:
How it works
The Teleservice model is configured in the machine cabinet according to the customer's network configuration to establish the VPN tunnel to the INDEX network.
The connection is established only by the person responsible for the machine (at the customer’s site) via a switch on the control cabinet of the machine and can be canceled at any time.
No customer-specific software is required, and there is a standardized dial-in procedure for our hotline, establishing a safe data stream between the machine and hotline that can not be tampered with.
- Transparent inspection and parallel remote control of the operating field functions by the INDEX service center.
- Access to machine data
- Bi-directional transfer of data and program data
- Assessment of machine status including the connected periphery
- Access to error protocols of the diagnosis memory
- Access is password-protected and is only done when required and with the customer’s agreement